We can’t believe it’s already November!! Finally a little chill in the air on 30a! We still have SEC football on our brains, but are starting to think a little about Christmas. Checkout some of our must haves for this month!
1. Coffee + Coconut Oil – OMG this is a life game changer for me. May sound weird if you haven’t tried it, but trust me. Blend a cup of hot coffee and a heaping tspn of organic virgin coco oil and enjoy. It is the frothiest cup of yum I’ve had in a while!!! And just as an added bonus…read about all the health benefits!
2. Bama tee – ROLLLL TIDE!! enough said. 🙂
3. Wearwillow.com Poncho – one of my fall faves always is a poncho. So easy and chic. Love this cute one available now on www.wearwillow.com
4. Pumpkin Seeds – my go to snack these days! Love them by themselves, in cereal or in a smoothie..just make sure they are raw for all the benefits.
5. Carry on Cocktail I just love these little gifts we have at Mason in Seaside. Perfect for guys or gals…think stocking stuffers!!
1. Smoked Turkey – My favorite part of Thanksgiving is Bryan’s smoked Turkey. Yum!!! Can’t wait to have it.
2. Ole Miss t shirt – Hotty Toddy!!! Love the new collegiate t-shirts we just got in!
3. Backpack – I have been really starting to like the new backpack trend. This Loeffler Randal backpack is one of my faves!
4. Curling Wand – I have the straightest hair! I was recently taught by my hairstylist how to curl my hair using this wand. It’s getting easier and fun having a change!
5. 360 Cashmere – sweaters are my favorite! Love this gorgeous cardigan!!!