<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-1538" src="http://blog.wearwillow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cindy-open.png" alt=”cindy-open” width=”700″ height=”1000″ />I am sooo excited about my vacation!!! Trips without the kiddos are few and far between and take a lot of planning for our three children. Bryan and I are headed to Sugar Beach in St. Lucia with two of our good friends. I know we already live at the beach, but with everyday life it can be difficult to actually enjoy it like you can on vacation.
When we started talking about the trip we knew we wanted to go somewhere to relax and not too far away. So we started researching the Caribbean. We pretty much let the men do the planning and deciding. After looking at the pictures…I think they did a great job picking!
Bryan and I stay pretty active on our trips. We LOVE to scuba dive and snorkel so we will be doing a little of both every day. And, of course, we will be doing lots of laying by the beach and pool!
1) Joie shorts are easy throw on with a white cotton Free top to go to lunch or over my swimsuit to the pool.
2) I got this hat from Willow about 5 years ago…still my favorite hat I own.
3) My must have Tom Ford sunglasses. I had a lady tell me the other day she didn’t recognize me without my sunglasses on…oops!
4) Antik Batik top that is very flowy so I use it as a cover up.
5) Diane von Furstenberg wrap romper for dinner one night.
6) Antik Batik sandals to add a little flair to any outfit.
7) My passport book that I keep both mine and Bryan’s passports in.
8) Roberta Roller Rabbit cover-up…love these colors together!